2010-09-08

Hmmmmmmmmm..

Ouh yeahh..!!
Today mornin was the first day I saw SING YEE and YI PING..!!
Bcoz of the tuition class..
Kinda miss them so muchh.. :)



So, as usual..
We talked alott..
PING told me bout her things and I told her bout mine :(
Kinda sad just bcoz of * THAT *




I hope we can settle it as soon as POSSIBLE.
Bcoz it has been troubled us for few days..
I feel like givin up..
:(
Should I?
NO WAY....!!!! ahahahah xD






PING ahh PING,
I hope yr decision will brings u to a hapinness endin okie
I'll definately be there for u when u need me :)





Ouh yeahh..
Tmr is THURSDAY
Gonna go to YIPING's house..
Yes, to do our ACCOUNT FOLIO..!!



AISHHHH -.-
Its killin us..
We actuali dunno how to start it so we decided to have a discussion tmr.



Hope to finish it.. At least part of it..
I dunwan to get scold by TEACHER :(





GOOD LUCK to 3of us babe :)
Heeee........






AND NOW
I MISS HIM :((((


FAlllING IN L0v3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Babe ..!!

=)
=) =)
=) =) =)
=) =) =) =)





View my blog and u can know more about me..
I can be friendly if u do.. =)


Happy visiting.. !! xD